Saturday, February 9, 2013

Express yourself

Don't be ashamed of who you are. You have no reason to be. Your an original and you should be proud of that. We all have weird little quirks, but that just makes us even more original. We have to express ourselves. It now we let the world know who we are. Expressing your self is like leaving your mark on the world. It's telling the world that your original and your not like everyone else. It's having your own style, and not caring what other people think about you. You can express your self through almost anything. You can express your self through art, music, your clothes, writing, sewing, crafts, and basically anything you love to do. We are all born with are own style. My gate teacher who is very special to me taught me that. She also has no problem expressing herself. Thanks mrs.v for teaching me that.

Updates coming soon! Look out for new
pages called my expression page with daily (or weekly) pics of me expressing myself. And music page with cool songs I love. (Remember this blog is also built on your comments and requests u just gotta tell me) thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. What you have written here is AWESOME! I love that you know what's important... to be true to yourself and I'm honored that you mentioned me in your post. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    Keep up the great blogging! You have a wonderful message to share with the world.
    Mrs. V

    ReplyDelete